Dr. esthé Hyal- Moisture Solution Ampoule is a concentrated hydrating serum that provides intense moisture to leave dry or dehydrated skin supple and dewy.
This advanced moisturizing ampoule is like a refreshing glass of water for the skin. Fast-absorbing and deeply hydrating, this serum contains 89% May Rose Water to infuse water hydration and nutrients into the epidermis. Rose water naturally contains vitamins A, B, C, and D that work together with a multi-weight hyaluronic acid complex to increase moisture retention and prevent trans-epidermal water loss for smooth, supple skin. The signature Dr. esthé goat milk extract rounds out the blend to brighten the skin and strengthen the barrier for optimum skin health.
- Lightweight and quick-absorbing
- Increases moisture retention
- Intensely hydrates
- Firms, smooths, and softens
Formulated for all skin types, dry or dehydrated skin will especially benefit from this ultra-light serum to quickly restore the skin's natural moisture layer.
Directions: After cleansing and toning, apply two to three drops to your face, neck, and chest in morning and evening; make sure to massage and pat it in for maximum absorption. Layer with your favorite moisturizer. Be sure to follow with SPF when used in the AM.
- May Rose Water: Contains powerful, natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. A natural astringent that balances pH and controls sebum production while nourishing, soothing, and hydrating.
- Hyalpol Matrix Formula: Multiple weights of hyaluronic acid provide intense hydration and plumping and improve skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Goat Milk Extract (5,000ppm): Natural healing and moisturizing ingredient with probiotics to protect the skin's natural microbiome.
Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract (91%), Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Goat Milk Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Trehalose, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Panthenol, Water, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin